Friday, July 25, 2008

Sorry About This...

By Patrick Archbold

A parody about the UK petition for the Gregorian Rite.

I Can't Get No...
I can’t get no, satisfactionem
I can’t get no, satisfactionem
And so I trad, and I trad and I trad and I trad
I can't get no, i can't get no

When I’m sittin’ in my pew
And that man does his floor show
He's tellin' me more and more
About some active participation
Leaving me in more frustration
I can't get no, oh no no no
Hey hey hey, that's what i say

See the rest >>>>

1 comment:

K Gurries said...

Hello, your readers who are particularly interested in scholarly study of the question of Religious Liberty will want to check this out. It is a full treatise on the matter by Bishop Von Ketteler (1862) who is widely considered the pioneer of Catholic Social Doctrine since his writings have inspired all of the great papal social encyclicals since his day. This is must reading for anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the question and it helps to provide important historical keys to Dignitatis Humanae. Check it out -- this is part I of IV...

http://opuscula.blogspot.com/2008/07/on-religious-freedom-part-i.html

God Bless